Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
my previous 508 got installed 2 Red LED ceiling lighs pointed above the gear stick.

Now I bought 5008GT, which doesnt have this feature, although the small holes seems to be there..

Im not sure, if this feature is missing in certain countries (like mine, Slovenia) or is it simply not available.

if yes, i'd love to have it back or somehow installed aftermarket.

·
Registered
620 Posts
It's the same here in the UK - it seems that Peugeot rely on the interior lighting (the white/blue) to do the same.

My old ford focus used to have red inside lighting so you could see what you were doing without having to switch the map light(s) on.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yes and my Fiesta has them- they are SO useful, I think every car should have them. My son's Kia Rio has white ones but work just as well.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
hi,
my previous 508 got installed 2 Red LED ceiling lighs pointed above the gear stick.

Now I bought 5008GT, which doesnt have this feature, although the small holes seems to be there..

Im not sure, if this feature is missing in certain countries (like mine, Slovenia) or is it simply not available.

if yes, i'd love to have it back or somehow installed aftermarket.
The "mood lighting" as it's called stopped working on my 508 for no apparent reason. Took it to the dealer and they told me to turn the dash brightness up. I did this and the mood lighting came back on again.

So I wonder if yours aren't working because the Icockpit brightness (night time) is too low.

Just a thought..

Grumpy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts