Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
They are long in the tooth and liable to fail. No one wants to repair them. Much better to get a solid-state emulator. I have a Yatour brand, which is excellent. I have the equivalent of 6 CDs (i.e. folders) each with up to 99 tracks, and it integrates with the original radio perfectly.

Just get the right model for your radio.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Does your car have the single slot CD player or is it playerless? If without then this this might be as far as is possible to go,

Knowing how tightly bound together modern car electronics is I doubt it's possible to fit a multi-changer. Besides it's far, far cheaper to just rip a bunch of CDs to a pendrive and then play from there.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Drag & drop your music on to a usb stick, you will end up with far much more music then a 6 disc cd changer could ever hold.

I use a SanDisk Cruzer Fit 64GB USB memory stick as its low profile & hardly noticeable in the socket.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just like to say thanks for advice I have downloaded some cd's to my pc then put on to usb sticks 12 cd's so far waiting for another usb 64gb stick to come from Amazon.

·
Registered
978 Posts
We haven't ascertained yet whether or not the car has a CD player. Even if it has then copying MP3s (a load of other formats are also supported) to USB/pen/thumb drive is easier.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We haven't ascertained yet whether or not the car has a CD player. Even if it has then copying MP3s (a load of other formats are also supported) to USB/pen/thumb drive is easier.
my car does not have a cd player but using usb sticks with my music on does the job fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts