Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i put a cd in the changer and now i cant get it out and all the 5 buttons on the changer are flashing.could someone tell me what this means ???.thanks

·
Registered
906 Posts
andyc58 said:
Hi i put a cd in the changer and now i cant get it out and all the 5 buttons on the changer are flashing.could someone tell me what this means ???.thanks
usually when CD is out of sync... best way is to reset it...

do the 3 minute battery trick... which will reset it..

let us know if you need any help..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is the 3 minute rule the same as the 3 minute trick?

I'd like to 'reset' the CD changer on an 05 SW SE HDi. CD won't play although the head unit seems to recognize that they're loaded.
Is the 3 minute trick here the same as the 3 minute rule when disconnecting the battery on the 307 (allowing the 'brain' to go to sleep before you cut power).
Thanks in advance.
Dan
London E
:thumb:

·
Registered
906 Posts
danrkelly said:
I'd like to 'reset' the CD changer on an 05 SW SE HDi. CD won't play although the head unit seems to recognize that they're loaded.
Is the 3 minute trick here the same as the 3 minute rule when disconnecting the battery on the 307 (allowing the 'brain' to go to sleep before you cut power).
Thanks in advance.
Dan
London E
:thumb:
yep... its the same 3 min rule...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I've got a 5 disc changer in my 307 that has the leds flashing.

What is this 3 minute trick you are on about...

What steps do I need to do to reset it in an attempt to fix it, also does anyone know exactly what the problem is and maybe a proper way to fix it?

Regards

Dave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts