Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new 3008 this week, loved the car. I'm using CarPlay with Google Maps, Music, radio apps..etc. On my previous cars (Mercedes), the navigation and music buttons were opening whichever app i was lastly using.

Phone shortcut directly goes to phone menu in CarPlay, nice.

But for instance my 3008 music button opens the playing music in Peugeot menu, not in CarPlay Music interface, also the navigation piano button is assigned just for Peugeot navigation. While using Apple/Google Maps on CarPlay, the button still is going to Peugeot navi app.

Is there a way to assign those music and navi keys to CarPlay priority or sth alike?

·
Registered
313 Posts
That would be a no. I see no way of changing the behavior of the keys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I may have a partial solution for you. I've just received the "Carlinkit" gadget that I had ordered a couple of weeks ago. The gadget lets you connect to carplay wirelessly. In my first trial of today, when you start your car it automatically opens the carplay and connects to the app you were using previously whether it was spotify or google maps. I haven't tried the gadget for a a longer term so not sure whether it will work seamlessly in the future, but so far, so good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts