Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2017 i bought a new peugeot 2008 from The sole agent in Malta.last week i was washing my car and said to myself why i don’t have the original carpets that came out with the car.today i phoned the agent and told him what was the problem.his reply was that peugeot dont give carpets with the cars and we give some cheap ones as a complimentary..is this true that peugeot dont issue carpets with there cars???

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Bit confused, your car must have had carpets as it would look odd with just the sound insulation or bare metal.
Think you mean loose mats (rubber or carpet) that protect the fitted carpet. These loose mats are not supplied with the car but you can buy tailored mats or carpets from Peugeot as an accessory in the parts department. These obviously fit 100% but you can get cheaper universal mas from ebay etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bit confused, your car must have had carpets as it would look odd with just the sound insulation or bare metal.
Think you mean loose mats (rubber or carpet) that protect the fitted carpet. These loose mats are not supplied with the car but you can buy tailored mats or carpets from Peugeot as an accessory in the parts department. These obviously fit 100% but you can get cheaper universal mas from ebay etc.
I usually haggle with the salesman and insist on a set of "free" mats. I have a suspicion that they cost the dealer little or no money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts