Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 308 which has been possessed. When I put my key in the ignition and turn one click all of my lights start flashing on and off, my wipers and washer starts going, my radio come on at full volume and there is a noise very similar to a phone ring emulating from the steering column. When I take the key out and lock the car up the wipers continue to work and the lights continue to flash at approximately 10 second intervals for about 5 minutes before stopping. My mechanic has never seen anything like it and talking to my local Peugeot dealers neither have they. Has anyone ever heard of this or something similar?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a 2010 308 which has been possessed. When I put my key in the ignition and turn one click all of my lights start flashing on and off, my wipers and washer starts going, my radio come on at full volume and there is a noise very similar to a phone ring emulating from the steering column. When I take the key out and lock the car up the wipers continue to work and the lights continue to flash at approximately 10 second intervals for about 5 minutes before stopping. My mechanic has never seen anything like it and talking to my local Peugeot dealers neither have they. Has anyone ever heard of this or something similar?
Yup sounds like the comms unit is on it way out to me too, ass Gibbo said, its a very common problem, it contiues to happen even when the key is removed as its running off the BSI, Peugeot should have been able to diagnose it easily, they just fobbed you off, to diagnose it yourself go out to the car and wiggle the stick that controls the main head light flashers, dont flash them, just wiggle the stick, if your lights and dash lights are flicking on and off then, it the comms unit for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts