Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows how this gets refunded for those who were promised a delivery before the 31/3/17 and that ordered before the 8th or 9th Feb (I think that was around the date I was told).
I was told that Peugeot send out a letter to those affected by the tax increase but I've not heard anything yet. Has anyone had such a letter or had their money refunded yet?

Hopefully my car will be here soon as it's currently in Zeebrugge :D

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows how this gets refunded for those who were promised a delivery before the 31/3/17 and that ordered before the 8th or 9th Feb (I think that was around the date I was told).
I was told that Peugeot send out a letter to those affected by the tax increase but I've not heard anything yet. Has anyone had such a letter or had their money refunded yet?

Hopefully my car will be here soon as it's currently in Zeebrugge :D

The change in the cost of the road fund licence is not as much for the GT as it is for the lower powered cars, off the top of my head about £20.00 extra a year. I took delivery of my GT after 1st April and I was not charged any more for the Road fund licence for the first year so at least Peugeot honoured that part of the deal. I have not received a letter on the subject although it could be on the door mat waiting for me to get home.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The change in the cost of the road fund licence is not as much for the GT as it is for the lower powered cars, off the top of my head about £20.00 extra a year. I took delivery of my GT after 1st April and I was not charged any more for the Road fund licence for the first year so at least Peugeot honoured that part of the deal. I have not received a letter on the subject although it could be on the door mat waiting for me to get home.
Good to know that Peugeot have kept their promise in regards to the 1st year Road Fund Licence. Fingers crossed you will have a cheque with your refund
soon. It might not be huge amounts but it's the principle that matters. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good to know that Peugeot have kept their promise in regards to the 1st year Road Fund Licence. Fingers crossed you will have a cheque with your refund
soon. It might not be huge amounts but it's the principle that matters. :)
Don't think you'll be getting a refund as such. All Peugeot did for me was to honour the agreed contract price which meant I didn't pay the increased First Year Tax rate, saved me £70. I can't imagine Peugeot are going to do anything for subsequent years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.