Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Got car serviced a while ago and during the bad weather had a problem with the car. Dash was saying water in diesel filter. Mate checked it out but i seen the filter was manky.... Found out the lad that serviced it never changed it and proably has never been changed since i got it. It a 2006. Getting it changed but was told it would make a difference as eventually it would loss power and drive shitty in highest gear. So word warning people, if get car serviced look for the filters back to be sure there changed.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've given up relying on (and paying for ) garages to change things and then find out the haven't. I do all the servicing myself now. At least I know it's beed done and not just having the wallet lightened for a rubber stamp in the service book.

Here's the diesel filter which was (apparently) changed on my Seat Altea at 80k miles. I changed it myself at 100k. The van filter on the Berlingo got changed at 25k miles intervals and never looked half as dirty as that. :nono:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts