Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car just seems completely dead. Been driving around today, went to collect daughter from school come back to car and it's just dead. No clicking, no engine trying to start just nothing. It's had a brand new battery fitted 1 month ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah all the normal lights on dash. I had some one tow me and told me to put ignition on and put in 2nd gear and once we started moving I released the clutch and it started. I drove the car home and was told to leave it running for 1/2 hour. I did this and now it won't start again

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Yeah all the normal lights on dash. I had some one tow me and told me to put ignition on and put in 2nd gear and once we started moving I released the clutch and it started. I drove the car home and was told to leave it running for 1/2 hour. I did this and now it won't start again
starter motor or wiring to starter motor

·
Registered
170 Posts
I would say that's the starter that's had it. Double check your getting voltage there when you try and turn the engine over. you should find there is voltage there, if so it will be the starter, if not its something between the battery and the starter like a fuse or wiring!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts