Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends.

I wonder if anyone had similar problems.

When I'm opening car to get something from, it can lock (with doors open) by itself after 15-20 sec. It's very temperamental and it doesn't every time.

Another problem is no warning beeps when key left in the starter or when I forgot to switch the lights off.

Any ideas?

· Registered
1,275 Posts
I thought that it was a security feature - the car automatically locks the doors if there is no attempt to start within a certain period?

All the bleeps come from a single speaker - to rule out a dodgy speaker - do the indicators click when in use?

Otherwise as was said - disconnect the battery - reconnect and see if that has any effect - using the right procedure - ie. let the system shut down before you disconnect.

· Registered
1 Posts
I wish people would update their issues ! Have been going through the forums and people post issues they are having with , some kind people reply with suggestions and thats it, nothing about the person solving the issues!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.