Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

My first post on here - took delivery of my 1.2 manual allure in pearl white with diamond black roof last Sat 8th which i ordered 2nd Feb - so my delivery was not as bad as some people.
Can anyone clarify what handbook/manuals they received from their dealer when they got their car ? i believe i am missing a Audio and telematics one as the standard handbook makes no mention of the sat nav etc or media playback.

· Registered
683 Posts
Congrats on the new car, yes you are correct it is missing the Audio and telematics handbook Peugeot for some reason don't think us UK customers are worthy enough to have one. a quick call to Peugeot customer care will get you one sent in the post. Play about till then its not that complicated when you start looking around the menu system, you'll know all the book can tell you before the manual comes. If in doubt ask here.

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Peugeot didn't include the Navigation, audio & telematics book in a lot of cars. Either they were out of stock, or someone just forgot. If you don't want to wait for Peugeot to send one, tell the dealer you want the one out of their demonstrator. That's what I did.

· Registered
1,423 Posts
True, but then if they are anything like my dealer they just played dumb when I asked for the book. They said they had checked with their parts dept, and had the cheek to tell me there wasn't one. I even asked the parts manager on my way out, and he confirmed this, whilst looking rather embarrassed and shifty.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i contacted my dealer and they said they knew nothing of this additional manual ! they have offered to order me one if i can supply the catalogue/part number stated on the back cover - can anyone oblige and advise me of it if anyone is in possesion of this ? many thanks !

· Registered
1,423 Posts
As if they can't find the part number of the telematics handbook themselves. Aside from the fact they must have copies in their demonstrators, it's a simple case of looking it up on the Peugeot parts system. What a bunch of lazy, useless idiots. Anyway mate, on the back of my audio telematics guide book it says (Anglais) 16SYSPCO40. Hope that helps!

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the info Lee, i email the part number exactly as you quoted to me dealer and he replied stating it was listed only as a citroen part number ?!? wonders never cease !!
Does the handbook have a peugeot cover ?

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Yes it has Peugeot on the front cover. Tell them they are talking out of the part of their body usually reserved for No.2's. If they can be bothered to get off their lazy backsides they can confirm this by looking in the book packs of their demonstrators. I'm actually having a similar conversation with my dealer over a paint touch up stick in Ultimate Red. He says the colour isn't available yet, even though it's been used for ages on the 208. I raised this with them and they said they couldn't be sure it was the same Ultimate Red! Morons the lot of them!!

· Registered
857 Posts
Does anyone have New 3008 RHD owners manual .pdf version. I download several online but everywhere has only LHD sketches. Please share if any of you have proper RHD owners manuals.
The PDF manual I downloaded has a 35 page addendum at the very end that shows RHD drawings. I think this is all there is as far as RHD specific instructions are concerned.

· Registered
47 Posts
3008 Handbook

I have a handbook which at 17MB is too big to attach here. It does contain the Audio and Telematics section including GPS NAV etc and there is an Addendum which covers the RHD cockpit layout.

You can download the manual without the RHD part from here https://carmanuals2.com/get/peugeot-3008-2017-owner-s-manual-104270

Hope this helps.

Mark

===============================
GT 2.0 BLUE HDI 180 EAT6, Nimbus Grey, Towbar - still waiting....

· Registered
486 Posts
The PDF manual I downloaded has a 35 page addendum at the very end that shows RHD drawings. I think this is all there is as far as RHD specific instructions are concerned.

I have a handbook which at 17MB is too big to attach here. It does contain the Audio and Telematics section including GPS NAV etc and there is an Addendum which covers the RHD cockpit layout.

You can download the manual without the RHD part from here https://carmanuals2.com/get/peugeot-3008-2017-owner-s-manual-104270

Hope this helps.

Mark

GT 2.0 BLUE HDI 180 EAT6, Nimbus Grey, Towbar - still waiting....
I could only find the following .pdf file which state RHS but diagrams are LHS. As both of you mentioned there is a addendum in here which gives few RHS sketches but not all.

https://carmanuals2.com/peugeot/3008-2017-owner-s-manual-rhd-uk-australia-104269

· Registered
857 Posts
After trying to set up the satnav/radio/profiles etc on the touchscreen using the manual I've decided it's next to useless. It's badly written and while it's full of pretty screen shots it doesn't actually tell you how things work.

It's best to just push all the buttons until you find what you want and hope you can save the setting or remember how you got to it.....

· Registered
1,423 Posts
You are not alone Yorky. I think that handbook is really confusing and badly written too. It loses me completely when it starts going into Level 2, 3 and 4 without really explaining how you get to those next levels. I also find it difficult to decipher what some of the diagrams actually are, what the arrows are pointing at, and where you find the functions they are actually talking about. Like you I gave up and just pushed buttons until I found what I was looking for. I'm glad some of these motoring journalists found the system easy to use and navigate, because I don't, and I have to assume that they never actually went much further than pushing the piano keys to get to level one.

· Registered
857 Posts
If I had an old fashioned outhouse I'd put it in there and save a roll of toilet paper:):):)

Reactions: Jill
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.