Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i broken down in my pug called brakedown out he does test ect came back with fuel pump in tank not working i got new fuel pump and fitted it my self turned key over to start car but still not starting checked fuel pump relay is working ive got power coming from the plug that pops onto the fuel pump but still car want start and cannot hear the fuel pump priming

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have a friend who owns his on garage but wont be able to do anything till weekend if he can iam not getting any management light up

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Hi all i broken down in my pug called brakedown out he does test ect came back with fuel pump in tank not working i got new fuel pump and fitted it my self turned key over to start car but still not starting checked fuel pump relay is working ive got power coming from the plug that pops onto the fuel pump but still car want start and cannot hear the fuel pump priming
I struggled reading this. Punctuation marks like full stops, commas and capitalised letters at the beginning of sentences makes for a much easier read.

G

·
0 Posts
Hi I would check the pump you fitted first by checking power to the wires going to the pump I would then give the bottom of the fuel tank a wallop to try to hear the pump do you have a priming bulb too or is it just the pump

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
No i dont have that i have tank pump plus high pressure pump

i dont know if this is wired or not but i just went out to my car and it as started.Could there be any other problem that could be coursing this to happen

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive been advised to clean all the earthing points and the ECU earth point.could anyone advise where the earthing points would be located

1 - 15 of 15 Posts