Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i recently bought Peugeot 207 1.6 hdi.
At first i didn't know what are they for, i asked people in peugeot facebook group what are they for they told me that they are cornering lights and that i can enable them in options on a trip computer, but there is not option for cornering lights, does anyone know how can i enable them do i need diagnostic tool?

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive design Amber Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Amber Automotive design Bumper Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Vehicle door Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Window

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
should only be able able activate them using peugeot diagnostics, yes on the display be able put them on and off but car won't be programmed from factory if u have retro fitted them

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did the car have them from the factory or were they retrofitted?
Factory offered them, these are not modified only if the owner before me didnt change non projector lights for these, but i guess these are on car from factory because car is high trim level it has all four electric windows, power folding mirror, cruise control and what not.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yes, I know they were offered on higher trims, I was wondering if the previous owner swapped them from the lower-level ones (without projectors and cornering). If you can share the vin, we can check the build specs.

·
Registered
Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I know they were offered on higher trims, I was wondering if the previous owner swapped them from the lower-level ones (without projectors and cornering). If you can share the vin, we can check the build specs.
Not a problem VF3WC9HZC33334239

·
8,878 Posts
Directional/cornering lamps not fitted based on spec

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts