Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i start my car, sometimes my head lights turn on automatically and stay on. This can be in daylight too and when in the off position this still happens.
When i touch the indicator stalk they turn on and off which i think could be an electrical fault? So i use my dimmers most of the time as these stay consistently on without looking like i am flashing people all the time!

I have looked through my manual and have seen that in the config options i can activate/ deactivated automatic switching on and off of lights (using the menu on my cd player) however when i try to look through options i only have 'rev wipe act' and nothing else under vehicle config.
My car does not have automatic lights as far as i am aware? it is not an option on the stalk.

please help as this is driving me mental?

D

·
0 Posts
Turn the ign on until you just see the battery light. Then press and hold the button on the end of light stalk for about five secs. If you have auto lights there will be a bong noise followed by a auto lights activated or deactivated on the radio screen.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts