Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried posting a thread in the introductions section but when i click submit new thread, takes me to home page and doesnt post my thread

any ideas??

J

·
0 Posts
Aye, the mods have to approve things, I think..

It's a good idea, but not very effective system.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just tried to post a couple of threads and it didn't work, in fact the topic was created and there was no content, it lost everything i wrote! Help!

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
I just tried to post a couple of threads and it didn't work, in fact the topic was created and there was no content, it lost everything i wrote! Help!
If you added any attachments or links they won`t appear as you haven`y got your post count up above 20 , theres a thread on here where you can post away until you`re over 20.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oh pants! That explains why my introduction disappeared too - there was a link to my project on another forum for anyone who might be interested.
Has my post gone into a "waiting to be approved" bucket, or has it gone altogether?

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you added any attachments or links they won`t appear as you haven`y got your post count up above 20
That explains why my topic looking for help with my 306 hdi non starter hasn't appeared, I put images (thumbnails) & a link to the topic with the history of what I've done so far on on the TDOCuk forum.:(

Why can't these be allowed / approved after a mod has seen them & verified they don't contain any bad links or images, especially in the technical sections looking for help?

g

·
Registered
44 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Must be very time consuming. That's why they set up the "bump up your post count thread" so that you can get to 20 ASAP. It's here: http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/need-20-posts-before-pm-13646/
I'd rather not post just for the sake of it to get my post count up, especially when the rules of the Forum Etiquette and Rules mention "power posting" as a no go yet lets you bump your post count in that topic to get this access.:confused:

g
Surely, that just makes a mockery of the restrictions in place?

g
It was a mod who created the thread, just use it to your advantage :)

Oh, he's Irish too :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Haven't had too, I'm not over bothered about use of pm's but posting links & pictures with under 20 posts would've shown an extra side to my topics looking for help with my car.

Temporarily sorted now but still more questions about planet.

g

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cant post a new thread

Joined the forum yesterday and tried to post a new thread in interiors and got this message

cliffk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

checked my registration and there is no problem, sent a message to the link on the "complete your registration" email still couldnt post. Left it until today did 20 replys (I can reply to posts) on the dedicated page to see if that helps and it doesnt still cant start a new thread, still get the above message but can reply to threads when will I be able to use the forum fully?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got a similar problem, created a new account, trying to post some images to get some help with some issues with my 307 cruise control and getting blocked... argh. I understand why this in place, but making life tough :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same problem!! I tried introducing my self hours ago and writing a thread! I dont get no response or message after i click submit or post it just goes to the main forum.

any ideas?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts