Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have got a 307 hdi estate and cannot open the car i had the aa out to it after i was in london and had to get back to worcestershire the aa bloke said that it might be something to do with the deadlocks,even if i put the key into the lock it wont open the doors either the only door that would open was the boot but have gone out to the car this morning and its not even opening the boot now so cant get into the car at all now which is a pain cause the hire car is going back wednesday morning so need to see if anybody on here has had the same problem or know what i can do

The aa disconnected battery to see if that would reset it but just did the same also i did notice that the button above the cd player with the picture of a key on it the red light was flashing on that (have never noticed this before)

Please Help Wez

·
Registered
91 Posts
My red light on that button flashes whenever the ignition is off so i think thats normal.
When the aa disconnected your battery did they also check its health as we all know how fussy pugs are about the battery condition, im thinking maybe its not supplying enough power to fully unlock the car but thats just a guess.
Hope you sort it, let us know how you get on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts