Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my 5008 Allure. Android Auto works well, but whilst the phone is connected to the USB and G-Maps is on the button for the phone does nothing. Is that normal? The phone works well when there is no USB connection and I use bluetooth, but as soon as I connect the phone button stops. Any advice?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
While Android Auto is in use, you should use the built in Phone function in the android auto to make calls.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 5008 GT line 2.0 BlueHDI AT8
37 Posts
Using apple carplay and if i use maps i can do call and play music from iphone etc. this seems silly if it blocs other tasks while using maps!?? Mobile phone in this days is a multitasking device!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Nobody said that you cannot do that :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Using apple carplay and if i use maps i can do call and play music from iphone etc. this seems silly if it blocs other tasks while using maps!?? Mobile phone in this days is a multitasking device!
I found that I can actually receive calls, which is great, but if I try to make a call I have to do it through the Google Voice. When I press the Voice button (the grey one of the car) it does not respond. However, when connected only through bluetooth it works fine.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
I found that I can actually receive calls, which is great, but if I try to make a call I have to do it through the Google Voice. When I press the Voice button (the grey one of the car) it does not respond. However, when connected only through bluetooth it works fine.
Can't you connect the phone with Blurtooth in order to use the car's in-built telephony in addition to the phone being connected by USB for AA? The bluetooth should then take priority for calls.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts