Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekends job,,
20170404_131010.jpg

Then, I am going to try and get the paintwork looking nice with a clay mitt, lube, and then maybe a good polish with the DA, then wax.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Unless you already have clay lube, i wouldn't bother buying it.
Just put some water and a tiny amount of car shampoo in a bottle and spray it on while claying.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless you already have clay lube, i wouldn't bother buying it.
Just put some water and a tiny amount of car shampoo in a bottle and spray it on while claying.
I have about half a litre of bought stuff, but no way would I buy any lol. Biggest con going (apart from printer ink). It was given to me, as a neighbor bought it without knowing what it was for.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Let me know how it goes TazR6, i have to get a new rad tomorrow due to piercing mine whilst wrestling the cat pipe. I believe it's just 4 torx screws then tilt back toward engine and remove once hoses disconnected and drained? Just found a nice split in the cat pipe under the block also!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know how it goes TazR6, i have to get a new rad tomorrow due to piercing mine whilst wrestling the cat pipe. I believe it's just 4 torx screws then tilt back toward engine and remove once hoses disconnected and drained? Just found a nice split in the cat pipe under the block also!
You're not having much luck lol!
I have not done it yet. I decided that as my clay mitt arrived today, that I would concentrate on the paintwork. Tomorrow is motorbike play day. Stripping ready for new plugs, cleaning the air filter, and giving everything a good clean and check over before putitng her back together again. She is a sorry sight at the moment, looking very unloved and neglected.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts