Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...About other Peugeot Forums here?:rolleyes:

Having been (and am) member on many car forums for the various marques over the years I am surprised how few there are for Peugeot in general.

Perhaps I have not looked hard enough - but found here, and the other place that you have to pay to post. I like the other place for content, but not sure about the pay bit - big subject... and dont want to ruffle any feathers on the subject!

I also found many that focus on say the 206, but few general and zero "just" for the 307.

So... what have I missed!?!?!?

David

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
i agree considering how many people post for the 307 and unfortunately how many problems they have.:(
and i prefer when everyone can participate and not just have one person giving answers out of a service box and increasing their turnover, "theres no i in team".

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
i agree considering how many people post for the 307 and unfortunately how many problems they have.:(
and i prefer when everyone can participate and not just have one person giving answers out of a service box and increasing their turnover, "theres no i in team".
I think the best contribution is to share the knowledge that you have (could from anywhere) a bit of copy and posting does no harm..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys

Glad to hear its fair game.... and I am certainly up for sharing - thats what its all about.

As an aside, I really avoid paying for any site access, especially when there is advertising to help fund it. Not having a go here, but its a fact of life that we will get pestered with adds now and again, and I would certainly give site sponsors a tug when I need to buy... nothing is for nothing.

There is one forum that I *was* a paid member to... some great guys there, but... most post were mee-too posts, and there were very few members that could actually use a spanner... but they knew it all...

Anyway - life goes on... so I have not missed any other sites then?!?!?

David

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
*was* i still am , but the way i`m going i think that might change soon , can`t stand a know all that thinks he is and i don`t mind telling them that
( whenever my posts aren`t deleted )and the avatar whats that all about ,
anyway you live and learn ,(copy and post).:thumb:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
BestGear said:
Guys

Glad to hear its fair game.... and I am certainly up for sharing - thats what its all about.

As an aside, I really avoid paying for any site access, especially when there is advertising to help fund it. Not having a go here, but its a fact of life that we will get pestered with adds now and again, and I would certainly give site sponsors a tug when I need to buy... nothing is for nothing.

There is one forum that I *was* a paid member to... some great guys there, but... most post were mee-too posts, and there were very few members that could actually use a spanner... but they knew it all...

Anyway - life goes on... so I have not missed any other sites then?!?!?

David
agreed.. there is a difference of having the knowledge and just posting "you should try this" and "it could be that" etc.. whilst its very difficult to explain without having a look at the problem.. there are so many posts which are written just for the sack of it and not very useful...

if you find any useful info, then please share it with others.. remember we all at one stage have been like, where to start from and have no guidance.. (atleast I was the same when I first started 10 yrs ago) I feel if you help folk, things get easier for you..

there is an angel somewhere thats counting your good deeds... may be one could help..

anyhow.. lecture over..

lets get drinking..

PS. not raining in Scotland.. poor south.. pouring with rain.. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.