Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of hanging my monochrome screen to a full 7" LCD screen. Can OEM brand do the job and yet retaining those info display? Does Peugeot sell the color screen?

·
Registered
862 Posts
tyongchi said:
Thinking of hanging my monochrome screen to a full 7" LCD screen. Can OEM brand do the job and yet retaining those info display? Does Peugeot sell the color screen?
If you go for this upgrade you will also need to have the software updated as i dont think this will be a straight swap.

·
Registered
256 Posts
They do sell them, bloody expensive you don't need a software upgrade although the stereo needs to be upgraded to suit, I have been informed, as I looked at peugeot sat nav.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All the computer readouts are displayed on the factory fitted screen. So if I change to an aftermarket LCD screen, I will lose all those displays? Anyone has the details of the connections of the screen? Is it a dump screen or it needs special interface?

·
Registered
862 Posts
johnc said:
They do sell them, bloody expensive you don't need a software upgrade although the stereo needs to be upgraded to suit, I have been informed, as I looked at peugeot sat nav.
Peugeot uk told me a software update was needed,unless i have misheard and it was the head unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts