Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,

Thought I'd try you guys first as I'm a member here.

As well as my 206GTI 180, I've just bought a wee 2001 Saxo 1.1 Desire as a project. As far as I'm aware, it's still got the original CD/Stereo in it but alas I don't have the radio code.

I do however have PP2000/Lexia. Can somebody confirm if either program can retrieve the radio code? I've done a global test with Lexia but there's nothing there to look at for the radio? I've also tried using PP2000 and connecting as a 106 but still nothing under the global test.

If somebody could tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or do I need to one from Bettyswollocks??

Cheers

·
Registered
496 Posts
I don't think there is any facility with the lexia tool to retrieve radio code. You need to find out the code or purchase a new one. This can then be input directly to the radio without plugging anything in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wayne. In that case I think it will be cheaper to purchase a new stereo then. I was checking the Internet lastnight and some sites were wanting up to £25 to unlock as its a clarion stereo. A cheap 2nd stereo would only be £10-£15 off guntree.

Thanks once again.

G

·
0 Posts
Its a bit risky - I hope the replacement is fully working and will definitely come with the correct code.....:confused:

Give Bettyswollocks a try first, may be the cheaper option after all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts