Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for that. not as easy as reto fitting the tripmileage display then. dont think i will bother as easier to just turn them on i think

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi, sorry to butt in. how do I know if I have a sensor on the windscreen, I have auto wipers, a big bulky type sensor connected to my windscreen/rear view mirror, but the auto lights does not work. will my vin number help?

·
Registered
821 Posts
i thought all cars with auto wipers also have the auto lights. do you have autolights setting? vin would also help, last 8 digits.

·
Registered
320 Posts
The big sensor thats kind of connected to the rear view mirror is the rain senson,the auto light light sensor is a little dome type of sensor located right in the middle on top of the dashboard,hope this helps.:thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Not all cars with auto wipers have auto lights - take the 306 for example (something to do with CAN and VAN systems)

The sensor for the lights is now a combined sensor with the wipers :nod:
The dome sensor on the dash apparently is for the air con :nod:

·
Registered
89 Posts
The sensor for the lights is now a combined sensor with the wipers :nod:
The dome sensor on the dash apparently is for the air con :nod:
That's what I though too...

icepac21 said:
Hi, sorry to butt in. how do I know if I have a sensor on the windscreen, I have auto wipers, a big bulky type sensor connected to my windscreen/rear view mirror, but the auto lights does not work. will my vin number help?
You might (or might not) have a light sensor up there, but as far as I know you'd need a COM2000 with the on/off button for the auto lights on the light stalk to test...

·
Registered
821 Posts
I see, I was just following the logic that light and rain sensors were unified. About the auto lights button, 407 doesn't have that, and afaik it uses com 2000, its just a setting on mfd.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont have auto lights or wipers on mine but do have trip computer, gutted as would have liked all the toys as well as cruise butt having read up on that as i have a 02 car cant fit that either. oh well will make sure the next one i can fit it all.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah I think I have the top of the range version of the 307, gutted as the engine is not in top shape. - car is costing me too much to run. want to keep the car but don't want the expense of running as it is or spending the money to fix the various problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts