Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all!, I Bought a Multimedia Android Stereo for my Peugeot 207 Compact (Argentina) 1.4 Gasoline.

I managed to wire all the accesories, also I switched +12V BATT and +12V ACC, because my Android radio pin out differs a little bit from the FAKRA connector (Car side).

The thing is, I cant manage to get work the SWC.

I read lot of Schematics, then I saw that PINs 10 and 13 (from FAKRA Connector - Car sided), are CAN +/- Data signal, but on my FAKRA (Car Side) connector those pins are Unused, The radio has wires on PINs 10 and 13, but cant connect to anything because above.

My original Radio (Pionner DEH-M1107ZC) was connected to my SWC and works just fine.

I unplug the "Part C" connector (FAKRA) which comes form SWC, and has 5 wires, (brown,gray,green,red and black) so, I suppouse some of those wires are CAN?

Well, Hope u guys can give me a hand with this!

EDIT: I saw that my Original RADIO says RDE LEVEL 1 "HARDWIRED", and some original Peugeot Radios says, RDE LEVEL 1 "CAN", so these means something?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dont even know what an andriod stereo is! However there are youtube videos on installing new audio units into the 207, with some jerryrigging.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts