Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a peugeot 807 2003 2.2hdi 80,000 miles .

I have had it on the delphi diagnostics and Im getting fault codes.

which i is coming up as additive ecu and also the additive pump is coming up as permanent and intermittent.

Where is the additive ecu located?

also where is the heater plug relay located as in delphi it is showing as inactive so i need check that. also under the bonnet the fuse for the additive pump when i test the connecter it is showing as a short so im guessing thats why the pump isnt working

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Reliable said additive ecu was behind the BSI just to the right of the throttle pedal on the base of the A post - did you check there?
Glow plug relay unit is on the other side, largish square black plastic box by the master cylinder. By now you'll have realised how difficult most items in the engine bay are to access because of the sloping windscreen.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent had a proper look on drivers side under footwell as its quite a tight space. but i9 will check. can i unplug the additive ecu and plug it back in and will this likely reset it?

also is there anyway too test the glow plug relay ive tested it on delphi and it seems be working but getting a code up which states pre heat short etc on additional heating

im just stumpped at min on additive pump not working tried test it on delphi and nothing. i tried this on another 807 and it fired the pump up so i know delphi works. it just says

additive pump permanent
additive pump intermitant

and when ive checked the additive pump fuse under bonnet there is no reading just -1 on multimeter.

so could the additive ecu be blocking it all from working

1 - 3 of 3 Posts