Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just as the title suggests really

Just picked up a 406 2.0 HDI 110 BHP

just finishing a full service + EGR delete + cat delete and want a remap more BHP + EGR/CAT removed from ECU

I purchased an MPPS OBD tool and was able to successfully read the .BIN file from the ECU

the car wasn't expensive so not looking to spend a fortune on a map, so let me know if you can do it.

message me here or email mattcrazyman @ googlemai l. com

cheers

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I am also looking for a remap for both my 406 and 407. I tried to go to the HDiTuning site a few days ago after googling it and my Norton antivirus warned/blocked me saying it is a known site with security issues.. :confused:
I dont want to risk trashing my computer by going there, does anyone know this bloke so I can go direct to him?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am also looking for a remap for both my 406 and 407. I tried to go to the HDiTuning site a few days ago after googling it and my Norton antivirus warned/blocked me saying it is a known site with security issues.. :confused:
I dont want to risk trashing my computer by going there, does anyone know this bloke so I can go direct to him?
You can go to the site, it's quite safe, essentially your computer is unhappy because it wants to use https and this site being older it's Using http

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
my Norton antivirus warned/blocked me saying it is a known site with security issues.. :confused:
Norton used to be the must have software but way - way back in the days of DOS. These days it is a resource hog, and along with McAfee are well renowned for an abundance of false positives which makes it look like it is working better than it actually is.

I run my system with nothing more than Malwarebytes anti malware and Microsoft Security Essentials. I recently switched from the free Malwarebytes to the paid Pro version for the extra features but the free version along with the free Microsoft anti-virus has kept my system clean when others that subscribe to Norton or Macafee have had their systems infected so bad they have had no choice but to wipe their disks and start again.

Neither the Microsoft or Malwarebytes web protection tools find anything wrong with HDITuning's website.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Cheers for that. However, I have a built in mistrust of anything Microsoft... my idiocy in upgrading to windows10 bears testimony to that. Nothing but hassles since. I must make the time to go back to windows 7 and wait till they sort out all the rubbish with 10.
I run malwarebytes in addition to the Norton for safety's sake, but do agree that Norton is a horribly bloated program. But I have not had any issues with viruses etc while running it so it is doing ok for me (touches wood...)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
been on Win 10 for ages :D any issues the windows defender stops the link ,Win 10 is safer than win 7 these days . IMHO

Look for windy1603 I believe he may help you out

·
Registered
24 Posts
WillNZ online service on HDITUNNING website is only available for Bosh ECU's. Look into your 406 for ECU make. Beside they do not remap Delphi ECU's on 407, however they do all sort of Siemens. Best way to contact them via Facebook.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Thanks guys.
My 406 can be done, have downloaded the current map/program off the ecu and will get that off to him soon for more power :D.
Have to check what I have in the 407, but main mission is to remove the DPF/FAP, have already blanked off the EGR which has removed a slight stumbling/surging. Did this in my 406 years ago which dramatically improved the running/fuel consumption and stopped the gunge getting into the intake manifold from the exhaust.. horrible system!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Interesting to know that Norton doesn't like my website.
Nothing dodgy on there, but maybe it's just ebcause there is no https..

I do remaps for quite a lot of the engines now and also online and postal services for most of the engines (the popular ones). Don't do the 2.0 136 Delphi but I do the more common 136 with Siemens SID803.

website is www.hdi-tuning.co.uk

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I did contact you via your website, I am waiting for the BDM100 tool I purchased off fleabay to arrive so I can get my current EDC16 map to you.
William

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Finally received the BDM100 tool. When I figure out how to install the software, I will try to extract the stuff from the ECU and get it remapped by HDI tuning. and get rid of that whole EGR and DPF nonsense. And get more power of course...:thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Interesting to know that Norton doesn't like my website.
Nothing dodgy on there, but maybe it's just ebcause there is no https..

I do remaps for quite a lot of the engines now and also online and postal services for most of the engines (the popular ones). Don't do the 2.0 136 Delphi but I do the more common 136 with Siemens SID803.

website is www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Hello, I have an issue about programming and I see that You know thing or two about it. I have Start&Stop system in my 308 T9 1.6 BlueHDI 120HP and it was destroyed in a accident so I want to buy a used one. Via Servicebox I checked that the module number is:
It was impossible to find that module so after speaking with a used parts dealer I bought one with a number:

One more thing, what does this mean:
HW ???
SW ???
CMD ???

Wysłane z mojego myPhone_AXE_LTE przy użyciu Tapatalka

1 - 15 of 15 Posts