Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone either:

1. kicked my driver's side front fog light in
  2. reversed slowly into my car, causing no bodywork damage but doing enough to snap the fog light from it's brackets.
Whilst repairing the assembly (including the daytime running light), we've also noticed this (please see the three attached photo) has also snapped off.

It was found near the fog light assembly, though we don't think it's directly related to it.

It was found on the bonnet-side of the fog light, not the wheel-side.

Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
it is the part of the support right below the headlight.

it's nice to help somebody after my 308 was written off last Wednesday!

As you can see the mouldings is slightly different but I copied your photos so you can see and I mirrored a photo so you can see what should be look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is the part of the support right below the headlight.

it's nice to help somebody after my 308 was written off last Wednesday!

As you can see the mouldings is slightly different but I copied your photos so you can see and I mirrored a photo so you can see what should be look like.
That's the one! Thank you so much.

Luckily for me, a neighbour slowly reversed into it two months back and caused a little scratch. It was in the exact same place that I got hit when parking near work in November!

Due to him scratching it, he paid for the paintwork to be restored that he damaged (the November bump left no visible damage) and, whilst the repairer did the paint, he also plastic-welded the fog light and headlight inside at no extra cost to my neighbour.

So, whilst the inside of my car is fairly apart :)lol:), it's solid and nothing should budge any longer. An insurer has said it's cosmetic only and shouldn't cause have any safety issues.

It does, however, mean I can no longer fairly sell it to anyone other than somewhere like WeBuyAnyCar, so I lose a ton of value but oh well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts