Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm trying to date the attached photo of Hastings seafront.

I think the car circled might be a Peugeot?

Can anyone help with the model and year? Please forgive if it's not a Peugeot!

HastingsSeafrontWhatYear.jpg

Many Thanks to Peugeot experts

C

·
0 Posts
It's a 504 saloon ('69 on in the UK), parked in front of a moggie, parked in front of a Vanden Plas 1100/1300, parked in front of a Wolsely 1500 (not 100% on that one) parked in front of a MKIII cortina (late '72 on?), in front of an unidentifiable blob. best guess is the pic is post 73, maybe later still looking at the style of the bollard on the traffic island. Old Brit iron was a very common sight well into the '80s, then someone did a wet fart and it all rusted away overnight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chopper1192 said:
It's a 504 saloon ('69 on in the UK), parked in front of a moggie, parked in front of a Vanden Plas 1100/1300, parked in front of a Wolsely 1500 (not 100% on that one) parked in front of a MKIII cortina (late '72 on?), in front of an unidentifiable blob. best guess is the pic is post 73, maybe later still looking at the style of the bollard on the traffic island. Old Brit iron was a very common sight well into the '80s, then someone did a wet fart and it all rusted away overnight.
Thanks gentlemen. I think the Cortina which can be seen with the eye of faith is very diagnostic. The year is 1973 to 1976, I believe.

Thanks again

Steve

·
Registered
556 Posts
lol i'm 34 so not that old but just look at the picture, it Reeks of the handmedown clothes ya mum made you wear that didn't fit and the other kids just laughed at you and stole ya dinner money to buy an atari 2600.............

unless thats just me:(

·
Registered
126 Posts
lol i'm 34 so not that old but just look at the picture, it Reeks of the handmedown clothes ya mum made you wear that didn't fit and the other kids just laughed at you and stole ya dinner money to buy an atari 2600.............

unless thats just me:(
Just you I'm afraid. But I do remember an old Atari machine lol!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts