Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,

ive tried installing pp2000 on my current pc- on xp, but its not working, so im going to try re-installing xp, can anyone send me, or tell me how to download a copy of xp (which version is best?) that will definitly work?

thanks guys

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Joey,

I'm not completely clued about the workings on pp2000, but don't see why your current install of XP would be the problem. Perhaps you could give some more info about the problem you're having whilst installing pp2000?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
once ive installed it, when i click on the icon in my desktop, this message comes up;

"it is not possible to start peugeot planet for the following reasons;

Peugeot planet interface is not connected to the USB port of your PC,
Peugeot planet interface is being used by anotherapplication.
therefore, peugeot planet interface must be connectedto the PC and the other applications must be closed.

Then in a white box below that it says 'validate tocontinue'

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
Your peugeot lexia device has to be connected to the usb port of your computer before you launch the program and you must wait for the drivers to be installed before clicking the icon.

I have detailed step by step instructions on how to install planet that I made myself for beginners such as yourself. Also have copies of windows xp but I doubt that is the problem.

PM me if you need anything.......:thumb:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi people,

ive tried installing pp2000 on my current pc- on xp, but its not working, so im going to try re-installing xp, can anyone send me, or tell me how to download a copy of xp (which version is best?) that will definitly work?

thanks guys
send me copy of your galleto, and ill send you tested XP plus PP2000 and lexia installer

·
Registered
42 Posts
ive just installed pp2000 on my old laptop. i had that message too, i turned off laptop connected the interface to usb port and switched laptop back on.

all running nice now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts