Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i`ve just done two datalogs with pp2000 , on my 307 diesel, and cant make sense of the logging. could anyone please convert these two logs to a easy to read format ?

Attachments

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
I can read all the info and can understand the data but i am wondering what you want a data log for when you can physically look at the live data anyway.

Easy to read = read it in planet

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can read all the info and can understand the data but i am wondering what you want a data log for when you can physically look at the live data anyway.

Easy to read = read it in planet
i shoulda been a bit clearer , i need to export some info to a excel spread sheet, when i click on to view data in pp2000 it says please wait ... and doesnt do anything else..just hangs there
anyone help ?

·
6,000 Posts
Just load the CSV file from the zip into excel and you can access the data

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does work you can read the data

Might be better to explain EXACTLY what your trying to achieve

its very simple , i need to read the data in a simple way, for example how do i know what the boost pressure is ? it just seems like a mess to me.

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
It is a mess because the data has not been formatted into columns but its all there.

I dont think you will be able to do it that way i think you would need to import the data into a pre-made table but i dont use spreadsheets or databases much so.

Find someone who works in an office they will be able to fix it lol

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Select the first column by clicking "A" at the top, all of column A should now be highlighted.

Go to DATA tab above -> select "Text to columns" -> make sure "delimited" is selected then click "next". Under "delimiters" deselect "Tab" and then select "semicolon", then click "FINISH" and it should sort the data into separate columns.

You will have to modify the column widths to read all the text in the headings or highlight the heading row and click "wrap text" under the "HOME" tab and change the height of the row to suit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Select the first column by clicking "A" at the top, all of column A should now be highlighted.

Go to DATA tab above -> select "Text to columns" -> make sure "delimited" is selected then click "next". Under "delimiters" deselect "Tab" and then select "semicolon", then click "FINISH" and it should sort the data into separate columns.

You will have to modify the column widths to read all the text in the headings or highlight the heading row and click "wrap text" under the "HOME" tab and change the height of the row to suit.
IT WORKED !!
fanks ...:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts