Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tis the season to be broke down without car. Can anyone help with drive belt that was damaged due to fallen tree Christmas Eve? Drive belt tensioner needs replacing. I've used the last of my Xmas money buying one but have no tools or know how!!! Anyone feeling charitable this time of year???

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You need to give people a bit more info IE what engine

how was belt damaged by a fallen tree assume you ran over it if so is engine still running as could be more than just a drive belt :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers, she is a 2.0 hdi, 307 with airconditioning. Apart from no belt connecting alternator and the need to replace tensioner, she is running fine. I have been charging battery in between short drives (15 mins approx ) to get to work

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers dude. It's about 50iles and my range with battery charged over night is about 4 I've managed to fit new tensioner, getting belt tomorrow just looking everywhere for a route diagram now.

·
5,071 Posts
Cheers dude. It's about 50iles and my range with battery charged over night is about 4 I've managed to fit new tensioner, getting belt tomorrow just looking everywhere for a route diagram now.
assuming i have the right engine(which i'm pretty certain i have)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts