Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 5 door 2006 (54 reg) and today I got in and there was a constant beeping and a messge on the display - i think it was HTi Fron - or something like that, the beeping wouldnt stop and it also seemed to be having an effect on the stereo, it did not switch off when I turned off the engine and the beeping also continued when the keys were out of the ignition, it did eventually stop but i have searched the manual and cannot figure out what it is telling me :confused:

Can anybody help please, it would be much appreciated :)

·
Registered
862 Posts
berniemc said:
Hi all,

I have a 5 door 2006 (54 reg) and today I got in and there was a constant beeping and a messge on the display - i think it was HTi Fron - or something like that, the beeping wouldnt stop and it also seemed to be having an effect on the stereo, it did not switch off when I turned off the engine and the beeping also continued when the keys were out of the ignition, it did eventually stop but i have searched the manual and cannot figure out what it is telling me :confused:

Can anybody help please, it would be much appreciated :)

Has the battery been disconnected at all? Any chance you could confirm what the display was saying.Disconnecting the battery for 15mins sometimes clears up electrical problems MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RADIO CODE BEFORE YOU DISCONNECT BATTERY IF YOUR CAR IS NOT MULTIPLEXED

1 - 2 of 2 Posts