Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I had my car on a scanner today to see what the apf code was and it brought up oxygen sensor 2 and camshaft sensor I was wondering if any one has had this and what they did to cure it its the 1.6 16v petrol engine 55 plate

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hmm, I am getting a p0341 cam pos sensor fault on my 307 1.6 petrol 2005. However I have searched high n low for a cam pos sensor and I can not find one. I have just read a thread that tells me that they have the same fault and they think there is no sensor too!!

Anyone got any ideas about this? Is the fault wrong? If so what IS the problem? MIL light is on therefore MOT failure :(.

Any help is great, thanks :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi

hi by any chance was there any other codes because mine seemed to be the 1st lambda sensor fitted new one and cleared the fault by yes your right they only have a crank shaft sensor which is on the gearbox also take that out and clean it with some brake cleaner that will help

·
Registered
16 Posts
No, I don't have any other codes but I have seen another thead where a guy did and he replaced the O2 sensor and that fixed it.

Its starting to look like a dodgy O2 sensor can bring up this fault. V strange. It looks like an issue that snuck threw the net into production.

By 1st lambda sensor, you mean the one in the exh manifold nearest to the engine?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts