Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys & girls,

Just wondered if anybody has a calliper bolt (drivers side) for sale or know where I could find one? Searching for a friend who isn't a member on here :)

Thanks in advance x

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know if there's just the one bolt in the calliper? I'm guessing the bolt would be different as its a 2.0 136 and I know they've got different breaks (I own one too lol)

D

·
0 Posts
You do know theres four bolts on each caliper. Which one are you talking about?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good question. I actually don't know & assumed there was just one lol.
Ill have to find out! In the mean time I've emailed peugeot and asked for a price on them :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's my brother who will be doing the job... But won't look for the part. Just told my friend to get a caliper bolt

D

·
0 Posts
It's my brother who will be doing the job... But won't look for the part. Just told my friend to get a caliper bolt
In all fairness if he asked you to go get a caliper bolt and not realising that theres four on it, do you really want someone who doesn't know something as simple as that working on your brakes. Hey i don't know their qualifications or anything but you have to ask!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
if its the bolts that hold the caliper to the brake bracket you normally get these with a new set of pads.

the bigger bolts to hold the whole caliper to the wheel hub are normally changed to normal hi tensile bolts as the originals are torx bolts and can be a pain if they seize.,

find out which ones are needed. im not sure the difference in the bolts between models though

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got off the phone to peugeot. £1.82 per bolt, 2 bolts per calliper. Ordered in and arrive tomorrow :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They didn't say there was two types. I just asked for the front drivers side calliper bolts - he told me a price and said they'll be in tomorrow morning

1 - 12 of 12 Posts