Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a peugeot 806 19 td, when the auxilary drive belt broke i managed to drive it home (about 2 miles), when i replaced the belt and started the engine it started running like a tractor, i have removed the intake hose from the intercooler to try to investigate the problem and found that the hose is full of oil, i am planning to try to fix the problem but would appreciate any advice on where to start. thanks for any help./ calkor

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
apparently its normal to have a small amount of oil in your hoses. but is it alot? what devices are attached to your aux belt?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi i have a peugeot 806 19 td, when the auxilary drive belt broke i managed to drive it home (about 2 miles), when i replaced the belt and started the engine it started running like a tractor, i have removed the intake hose from the intercooler to try to investigate the problem and found that the hose is full of oil, i am planning to try to fix the problem but would appreciate any advice on where to start. thanks for any help./ calkor
hi thanks for your reply the belt goes round i think the power steering, altenator, and the aircon, there is more than normal oil in the hoses i took off the (turbo expansion chamber?) and there is thick sludge oil in there ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts