Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have tried getting these but the two motor factors I went to said I would have to buy the whole caliper. Peugeot also sell them but as a kit that includes the bolts, heres the part diagram....number 7...

Anybody know a place that may sell them online or locally.....:)

·
Registered
906 Posts
daffyduck said:
Have tried getting these but the two motor factors I went to said I would have to buy the whole caliper. Peugeot also sell them but as a kit that includes the bolts, heres the part diagram....number 7...

Anybody know a place that may sell them online or locally.....:)
you cant get them elsewhere... best place is to get it from stealers or buy a new calliper..

thought they could be bought separate (I mean without the bolts)

PS, couldnt see the diagram but I know what you mean.. lol

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, forgot to upload the pic...its £32 for the kit so bit of a rip off. Yeah, brakers seem like the only choice.....:(

Attachments

·
Registered
906 Posts
daffyduck said:
Oops, forgot to upload the pic...its £32 for the kit so bit of a rip off. Yeah, brakers seem like the only choice.....:(
I know what you mean.. I had to change on my 607 and it cost me a fortune too... tried cleaning and polishing the old ones but they still kept seizing..

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
New pads on my 407 today, but all wheels off and pads cleaned and greased , too much washing the car (washing grease off)and not enough time looking after the brakes is my problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts