Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else uses these little California Scent tins? Got the cherry one in mine and it smells lovely so I've decided to order another scent to try out, Laguna Breeze.
If you've got one of these in your car, which one is it, and which is your favourite?
Cheers.

·
11,775 Posts
Are they the ones in the little tins that fit brilliantly into the centre console cup holders? If so, yeah me and Pr1vatepiles do, they're great.

P

·
0 Posts
They are brilliant. But avoid the fresh linen as it's terrible. Most people say the extreme ones are better and have to agree. Volcanic cherry has been my favorite thus far, smelt like a cherry bakewell.

P

·
0 Posts
Halfords have them at 3 for £10, always ebay as well. They do last for a really long time.

P

·
0 Posts
All should have the black lid on, possibly just the pic on ebay that doesn't show that on all.

I'd stick the the extreme ones as they are a jell compared to other ones. The jell ones last for a good couple months.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just tracked down a cinnamon apple one, that sounds lush. I'll try the xtreme ones next time, but heard that you can rotate the pads in the normal ones and they last for a few more weeks, even cutting them works.
Read on a review site that some don't come with the vent lid, mine always have though.

P

·
0 Posts
Just tracked down a cinnamon apple one, that sounds lush. I'll try the xtreme ones next time, but heard that you can rotate the pads in the normal ones and they last for a few more weeks, even cutting them works.
Read on a review site that some don't come with the vent lid, mine always have though.
I'll try rotating the one i have at moment. Had wanted the cherry one but the mrs said it was killing her as it was such a strong smell.

P

·
0 Posts
ha ha, go check out the following on The Worlds Largest Resource for Detailers, Valeters and Car Cleaning

I use to prefer the magic tree ones. However, found they were lasting less and less and frankly the prices in shops were on the rise. Tried the plug in ones but these were always to strong for me. I found detailing world and they came highly rated and bought a couple of them months ago, giving Gibbo one to try out. They are decent. Last ages and some great smells. Plus with 307, the sit in the cup holder very well and I can just forget about it.

Cheers for the link though, will get mine from Ebay from now on.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ha ha, go check out the following on The Worlds Largest Resource for Detailers, Valeters and Car Cleaning

I use to prefer the magic tree ones. However, found they were lasting less and less and frankly the prices in shops were on the rise. Tried the plug in ones but these were always to strong for me. I found detailing world and they came highly rated and bought a couple of them months ago, giving Gibbo one to try out. They are decent. Last ages and some great smells. Plus with 307, the sit in the cup holder very well and I can just forget about it.

Cheers for the link though, will get mine from Ebay from now on.
That detailing world mention Babz media which is the link I shared. I wish I thought of asking for commission now haha. Never thought people would rush off to buy one :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts