Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello dears, I need help of professionals of this forum! My name is Gladston I'm from Brazil and I have the 3008 Peugeot. Well, The multimidia of my car is RCC this model dont have GPS maps and other functionof with NAC continental. I bought on the ebay the NAC EUR WAVE2, the problem starting here! In the RCC Bosch multimidia have one LVDS output and the NAC have two LVDS output, so I need to found the cable for output 2 for NAC, this output will to connect to the cluster. I serching on the web, the cable but I can't found this. Anybody here can help -me? I attached some pics for yous.

Thankyou

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
What do you mean by cluster. Where exactly goes the second ldvs cable? (the first one goes to the touchscreen)

·
Registered
943 Posts
To the i-Cockpit, the satnav in that screen needs that cable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you for your fast answer. I suspected that but I want to be sure.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
You would also need a GPS antenna for the SatNav.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have already bought it. Did anyone have a picture with the rear of i-cockpit in order to see where is lvds connector and if there is any possibility to insert the cable without any dismantling.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That`s true. If I can insert easily the lvds cable it will be complete.

·
Registered
2019, Peugeot 3008 Active Skypack 1.5 Diesel Automatic
61 Posts
Hello dears, I need help of professionals of this forum! My name is Gladston I'm from Brazil and I have the 3008 Peugeot. Well, The multimidia of my car is RCC this model dont have GPS maps and other functionof with NAC continental. I bought on the ebay the NAC EUR WAVE2, the problem starting here! In the RCC Bosch multimidia have one LVDS output and the NAC have two LVDS output, so I need to found the cable for output 2 for NAC, this output will to connect to the cluster. I serching on the web, the cable but I can't found this. Anybody here can help -me? I attached some pics for yous.

Thankyou
Do you have LVDS port on i-cocpit screen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts