Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
9,857 Posts
They are normally fitted in one of the outlets from the heater body assembly down in the footwells based on my experience changing them on a DS5 and DS4

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked the "official" documentation (workshop) and the only 2 sensors i can find are the sun sensor and an evaporator temp sensor (located in the box near evaporator). No sensor measuring temp of the outgoing air or cabin air. Please advise! There is no way that dual zone AC could regulate cabin temp without at least one sensor somewhere in the cabin? In the diagbox i managed to watch live readings of "rear...temp sensors" but is shows "faulty" (the same error is given for any sensor you pick to be shown in personalisated parameters, but are not installed...

·
9,857 Posts
If its got automatic climate control is should have the sensors

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I saw the image before but was confused since this two sensors are generally referred to as air quality sensor (when googling for the part no.). And also look a lot different than a regular temp.sensor (NCT part).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dismantled the plastics around heater today...no temp sensors, just plastic covers where the sensors should be (according to peugeot picture). It worked fine till a while ago....so there is some other fault or sensors fitted somewhere else in the cabin

·
9,857 Posts
The only Other fault I know of other that causes similar issues is the outside temp sensor, however if dash shows correct outside temps its not likely to be that. Do you have access to diagbox to test the A/C actuators and see live data

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes. Already did that. In standard reading there is no cabin sensors data. If i tick the boxes in the personalized view there are a lot of evaporator temp sensors and some rear cabin sensors which show "faulty". However the faulty reading isvalways shown in DB when selecting nonexisting sensors (eg double sun sensor....). Could check the "rear" sensors if i knew where to look.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts