Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is pullen filter (cabin filter) on my 407 limuzine 2.0 HDI? Please help I have just read many difrent information on net about this question!! and i am confused... Please give me some pics and show me where is it because I need to change it... my air conditioner is very low... I am from Serbia... dont tell me to list forum and I'll find it because I did it and I couldnt find it... I need help as soon as possible... Thank you all!!! upload some pictures if you can!!!

·
5,071 Posts
its under here

J

·
0 Posts
You will see the black plastic end-plate... about 5cm wide by 20cm long :thumb:

·
5,071 Posts
jeez i thought i picked up some weird ones in my taxi , you got a drunk shakin stevens there.
i'll tell my eldest you said that :lol: He's grown abit more since then he's now 6ft 3 and 17 stone with a mohawk :lol::lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I fount it yesterday... It was on my side in central console and it was very dirty! I got it out and air conditioner is madness! Pullen filter is on the left side of the vechicle no meter what (english vechicle or european)... THX!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Peugeot didn't really change anything other than cosmetics it would seem for our right-hand drive ones.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I had to replace mine because it was full of crap and a/c couldnt work properly, no air was getting through. also smelled bad, due to fungus. got one of a/c cleaning kits for that. didnt really help :mad:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
cabin filter

Thanks for the pic battlestar, looks easier with the steering wheel the wrong side. Seems to have better access, or maybe its just the camera angle.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
cabin filter

Doesn't look too hard to fit, neckbrace might be useful afterwards. Seebasteeno the filter is to get 100% from the aircon, we are off to Turkey shortly, can reach 50 degrees in summer. Thats after the dmf replacement and the wheel bearing thats just decided to hop on the bandwagon.

J

·
0 Posts
New filter won't make the A/C perform any better, it will just allow for a greater air flow if free of crap. I tend to remove mine, and give it a little hoover every now and then.... saves buying new ones :thumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts