Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i know, that this is a peugeot forum, but i dont have problem whit car only whit BSI, ant this is same one this cars.
Hi everyone

i have a very interesting peoblem.
a month before i change km on citroen c5, 2004, 1.6 tdi. reade date from bsi (c5_bsi_261923.bin), change km to 161200 (c5_bsi_261923_161200.bin) write it back, car start, everithing work. yesterday car go to service for check originalitym he connect car to diag and after this car wont start. service mans say, he make nothing whit car, only try reade VIN trough obd2. i pull out again bsi reade it (c5_bsi_261923_wrong.bin) and i find in it more than 10000 differences from original. write back original file again, but not help, same problem.
can anyone help me whit this?
vin: vf7re9hzc76606034
pin: EKFX (from bsi)

LEXIA show, that car have that car have AT and 2.0L petrol and for changing this i need 5 digit code ???

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
hi, i know, that this is a peugeot forum, but i dont have problem whit car only whit BSI, ant this is same one this cars.
Hi everyone

i have a very interesting peoblem.
a month before i change km on citroen c5, 2004, 1.6 tdi. reade date from bsi (c5_bsi_261923.bin), change km to 161200 (c5_bsi_261923_161200.bin) write it back, car start, everithing work. yesterday car go to service for check originalitym he connect car to diag and after this car wont start. service mans say, he make nothing whit car, only try reade VIN trough obd2. i pull out again bsi reade it (c5_bsi_261923_wrong.bin) and i find in it more than 10000 differences from original. write back original file again, but not help, same problem.
can anyone help me whit this?
vin: vf7re9hzc76606034
pin: EKFX (from bsi)

LEXIA show, that car have that car have AT and 2.0L petrol and for changing this i need 5 digit code ???
With respect I definitely haven't a clue what you're trying to do. Someone else on here might! :confused:
Why are you trying to change to km or are you changing the mileage to something different?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts