Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AAAAAHHHHHH

So after ages getting all my wheel abs sensors sorted and nearly 11 months of trouble free driving I am now getting an intermittent ABS/Brake lights on the dash !!!

I ran PP and it is advising on the Global Test " ABRASR - C1302 - C1302 Fault does not have an after sales reference - Permanent Local"

Fault Reading is advising " ABS or ESP ECU - Permanent Fault. Pressure Sensor Fault. - Electrical Fault"

Does this mean the only option is to replace ECU or cut my losses and driver her over the cliff ;-)

Any help/guidance is as always greatly received.

Cheers

·
Registered
182 Posts
AAAAAHHHHHH

So after ages getting all my wheel abs sensors sorted and nearly 11 months of trouble free driving I am now getting an intermittent ABS/Brake lights on the dash !!!

I ran PP and it is advising on the Global Test " ABRASR - C1302 - C1302 Fault does not have an after sales reference - Permanent Local"

Fault Reading is advising " ABS or ESP ECU - Permanent Fault. Pressure Sensor Fault. - Electrical Fault"

Does this mean the only option is to replace ECU or cut my losses and driver her over the cliff ;-)

Any help/guidance is as always greatly received.

Cheers
I once changed my com2000 unit (indicator stalks) and got ABS and ESP errors, that had something to do with the positioning sensor of the steering wheel. May or maynot be related (When I drove it kicked the ESP in and tracktion extra when mine was wrong.) Is your ESP permenantly on?

this may be of help .... maybe if its related, see what other members think.
www.peugeotforums.com/forums/307-38/steering-angle-sensor-calibration-39025/

this one seems more like it
www.peugeotforums.com/forums/407-41/abs-esp-light-still-22867/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts