Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I recently bought a used car. When I wanted to register it to me there was a problem the co2 emission is way of the chart but is official noted so they cannot change it unless they see a correction from Peugeot.

(its a 307 Hdi 110pk 2006)
the official coc of Peugeot says the emission's are
in urban areas 169 gr/km
out urban areas 117 gr/km
and combined 1348 gr/km

The problem is Peugeot says they don't have those values in there system and I would need to request a new coc but that would cost €200 and might still have the wrong number there. what should I do ?

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Im not really sure i understand the problem you have figures from peugeot as quoted are you saying your car is TESTING differently or your OWN paperwork shows different figures

307 HDI 110s come in different flavours IE EARLY 110S are 2 LITRES LATER 110S are 1.6

Figures will be different for both
Figures will vary over the life of the vehicle too as different revisions are done different gearboxes also have an affect on overall figures !

You could take 10 cars of same age and all could have different figures due to spec of car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The official papers say 1348 g/km co2 which is impossible as far a I know
but they use the official papers register the car

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Seems to me that someone at some point in the past has input the wrong info in a database somewhere and this info is wrong for evermore !

If the info is wrong on peugeots database then your stuffed :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
isn't there anything I can do
or any hope Peugeot will say oops our bad we will send you a corrected version

1 - 7 of 7 Posts