Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Having found myself too far away from anyone with Planet to get my injection sorted, I figured I'd be better off buying it. I've had a scout around on eBay and found that some listings mention compatibility issues with the 307:confused:
I think I need some advice here.

G

·
0 Posts
There is a lovely man called Eric, who lives 10-15 miles away from you - if you PM me a contact number I will pass it on and see if he can help with his PP2000 in any way.
Kelv.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a lovely man called Eric, who lives 10-15 miles away from you - if you PM me a contact number I will pass it on and see if he can help with his PP2000 in any way.
Kelv.
Thank you. I've PM'd you. :thumb:
I think it would still be worth looking at buying one long term. We have two Pug's and a Citroen to look after plus many friends have Pugs, so it wouldn't go to waste.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hi
Having found myself too far away from anyone with Planet to get my injection sorted, I figured I'd be better off buying it. I've had a scout around on eBay and found that some listings mention compatibility issues with the 307:confused:
I think I need some advice here.
There are a lot of people on here that have 307s and have planet. I'm by no means an expert with planet, but my copy talks to my 307 perfectly as far as I can tell:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts