Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking to buy a nice car and I was wondering if a used Diesel 2005 Peugeot 307 5 door with full service history and 129000 motorway miles would be worth considering.

Thanks.

C

·
0 Posts
Now theres a question.

If it's been looked after and serviced correctly then there is no reason why it shouldn't last.
Obviosly check everything works, no warning etc.
Check for bangs/knocks on test drive.

It's a buyers market at the minute plenty of cars out there to choose from.

Plenty of people out there running cars with high miles.

R

·
0 Posts
Hi, I'm looking to buy a nice car and I was wondering if a used Diesel 2005 Peugeot 307 5 door with full service history and 129000 motorway miles would be worth considering.

Thanks.
if it were me id be looking for something with less miles at that milage your ganna be looking at stuff that hasnt been done or needs doing. but like above if its been looked after then the milage isnt a problem check out service history and give it a really good look over,ask questions lots of them . if its not upto scratch walk away there are a million 307s and they are relativly cheap cars.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
mine has the same mileage. runs sweet as a nut. just flew through its mot

you will have to spend on a high mileage car eventually but parts are pretty cheap

check the oil fuel filters etc have been changed. when was the coolant and brake fluid last changed

has it had a new clutch? has it had a new cam belt recently

i brought my 307 quite cheap i knew i wasnt sure on the cam belt and it had an abs fault. all sorted now

S

·
0 Posts
Find out what BHP it is

If its the baby engine then no DMF or FAP filter to worry about, although on just motorway miles the FAP system should be good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts