Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently drive a 99 5 series bmw,which to be frank is a bottomless pit when it comes to fuel,bmw derv are way out my budject,but i quite like the 607,and it seems armed with very little money you can buy alot of car!,
it has to be a manual,so basical what are the pros and cons,what do i look for fault wise?

G

·
You should look for an AA or RAC man to inspect the car. Costs about £100. The 607, depending on engine and trim combo, can be a awesomely complex car and prone to going wrong if not maintained to the letter, so a small ammount spent now will save you major headaches later on.

I'd avoid the later V6 HDi, cos it'll barely return North of 30MPG, which defeats the point of a diesel, and the slushmatic seriously crops the performance, which defeats the object of having a V6.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
iarthur said:
i currently drive a 99 5 series bmw,which to be frank is a bottomless pit when it comes to fuel,bmw derv are way out my budject,but i quite like the 607,and it seems armed with very little money you can buy alot of car!,
it has to be a manual,so basical what are the pros and cons,what do i look for fault wise?
607 is definately excellent value for money !! as chopper suggested stay away from the V6.. not worth it.

the cabin is great, spacious and bigger than the Beamers..

good luck mate..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts