Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks, new to the forum but not new to Peugeot cars.

Got a 306 1.4 1999 and till now was running fine putting 250000km so far. Apart from some electronic issues car works fine for its age.

However family grows and we need more space. My budget is really tight, up to 4500euros, and car choices are limited.

Managed to locate a Peugeot 407 1.8 2006 model. Have checked with VIN number and kms are true, 130000 plus book service is available.

Do you recon a car of 13 years old. I know my 306 made it well so far but don’t know a thing about 407. I saw it, I fall in love with it and it’s spacious interior but am thinks the aging factor here....you think it worth’s it?

Cheers! Safe kms to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
814 Posts
I moved from a 306 to a 407 Coupe.... My 306 was driven for 9 years and 100k miles. No faults at all really. Hesitant to buy the 407, I actually kept the 306 incase the 407 was problematic. Aside from tyres / brakes being more expensive than the 306, 2 years on, I've had no issues!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did!!!!! - garage still has it as I made a condition that the heater flaps work - haha
Yours looks in better condition than mine - mine has visited a lot of asdas i think - lol

Stephen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts