Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have some info for everybody ,if you travel on very bumpy roads be sure to check you bump stop foam rubbers regularly as they tend to wear out rapidly , the front ones are hidden inside the coil springs and a rubber sock and the rear ones are on the body of the vehicle open to the elements, if the front ones fail your shock absorber will bottom out and make a loud knocking sound and eventually destroy the shock absorber. I have found rudder bump stoppers from a diffrent type of shock that worked excellentlly and is more durable that the originals , at least now I have a more strudy bump stop for this poor tarr/aspalt roads here in South Africa ,it's a shame that some of our drit roads are better that 75% of tarr/aspalt roads.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel your pain here in South Africa they sometimes fill the aspalt roads potholes with aspalt and last a week or 2 just to find the following week a bigger hole or the best one of all the fill it with mud , our dirt roads are more level than the aspalt roads I renamed our aspalt roads to crinkel cut chips roads as if you have full cream milk with you that in 20km you'll have butter that's how bad 75% of our aspalt roads are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts