Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I like Marmite Meerkat but I'm affraid I prefer the first two pictures. I must admit though I was drawn to some coloured grille strips that I saw advertised but fortunately they only fitted the Allure so I couldn't be tempted.

·
Registered
2021-1.2 GT Premium-Auto-Nimbus Grey-Leather-Pano roof
192 Posts
A step too far for me personally. It may look better on a car which is a different colour.

I wonder if alternate fins (chrome-plastic-chrome-plastic), etc would look OK?

·
Registered
27 Posts
So I thought I’d try the lower grille bling too. I was 50/50 on whether to do it but considering it wasn’t expensive (eBay £33 incl shipping from China), I decided to give it a try. With the car being black, the chrome does break up the monopoly and gives it some character. But is it over the top?

After fitting I realised I quite like the fog light grilles but I’m still undecided on the centre grille. My personal thoughts are that it’s too much. I may remove it and keep the left/right fog light grilles.

What do you guys think? Honest opinions pls.

If anyone wants better quality pics, I have loads, just pm me.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
That’s why I asked for your honest opinion. I respect your opinion, thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So I thought I’d try the lower grille bling too. I was 50/50 on whether to do it but considering it wasn’t expensive (eBay £33 incl shipping from China), I decided to give it a try. With the car being black, the chrome does break up the monopoly and gives it some character. But is it over the top?

After fitting I realised I quite like the fog light grilles but I’m still undecided on the centre grille. My personal thoughts are that it’s too much. I may remove it and keep the left/right fog light grilles.

What do you guys think? Honest opinions pls.

If anyone wants better quality pics, I have loads, just pm me.
Nice....in my opinion if peugeot had done this as standard, at least 50% of those who dislike it, wouldnt even mention it..

I like it, hence why mine is still on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice....in my opinion if peugeot had done this as standard, at least 50% of those who dislike it, wouldnt even mention it..

I like it, hence why mine is still on.

Thanks Meerkat and yes I think you have made a good point :thumb:

The grille mod is starting to grow on me slowly. A couple of my friends said they really liked it. I took these pics in Tesco car park today.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Chrome grille is very beautiful. I like it.

Thanks Papi92. It's not to everyone's taste but I'm liking it more too.

I've also added a chrome strip on the lower boot/trunk. I think it looks quite smart :nod:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts