Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been downloading ServiceBox with Sedre 11.2010 from Fileserve bit by bit.

But it looks if the files have been removed or whatever, with message as below

"File not available
This file was either in breach of a copyright holder or deleted by the uploader."

And I've just got half-way, Bummer.

S

·
0 Posts
Since megaupload got taken down a lot of sites are restricting sharing for fear of being shut down themselves! :(

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
yeah ive been trying to update my igo satnav but as stubbo says, megaupload got raped by the authorities and now everyone is carping it.

best bet is to check torrents :thumb:

·
Registered
821 Posts
fileserve now disabled the file sharing completely. f this. im not paying for another mgm movie ever again. 307wonder, phil kerman had those files hosted. so maybe he can somehow share them. i have them here and would gladly upload them, but its just too much data, and my upload speed is shite. :(

·
5,066 Posts
Peugeot SBOX 9-2011 Torrent

the password to extract the files is:-
mhhauto.com

:thumb:
Your welcome
can you enlighten us on how/what we need to do with this and what we will get?? might help people who dont understand

·
Registered
186 Posts
download and install 7 Zip

Follow this friendly guide to installing and using Utorrent

Download the file above to a location like your desktop

Right click the file and select "extract here" under the 7 zip sub menu

Double click the file, it will open and download via uTorrent. You can then either burn or mount the ISO image files to install. :thumb:

·
5,066 Posts
will it work with windows 7 ??

i prefer winrar and bitlord but assume they all work the same, is that correct??

what will i gain over the free online servicebox?? any idea's

·
5,066 Posts
will it work with windows 7 ??

i prefer winrar and bitlord but assume they all work the same, is that correct??

what will i gain over the free online servicebox?? any idea's
Anybody know ???

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK,

I've used utorrents before, but find the torrent for 9.2011 to be very slow.

I've started downloading from RapidS for 9.2011, but again so many to do. Then I found that the original 'Fileserve files' for 11.2010 are back up and running. So opted to finish the downloads as I started with so many already done.

All are done bar one :- fileserve.com/file/HDdtbwr which is the 40th of 47, which the site is saying 'File not available - This file was either in breach of a copyright holder or deleted by the uploader'

Any help please

thanks

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Blimey i got lost at first post. Can you bear in mind that i'm simple and tell me how I begin. I want all the info i can get on the 407s 1.6 HDI 54 plate. I already have public service box. I think sedre would be better addition.... over to you :grin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts