·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not worried about the legal aspect really. They seem to be the chinese ones, you should have went to a chinese seller, would have been alot cheaper.

I have a 307. Heres some pictures of my interior lights, have noticed you are doing yours. I changed my speedo to white, and have taken off the red needles and put in white ones. Selling the red needles if your interested??

http://s950.photobucket.com/home/daffyduck42/index

·
Registered
535 Posts
:eek: 130W! don't they melt the cable?

The other thing is, does it mean re-setting the computer to let it recognise the extra wattage?

J

·
0 Posts
Cool, where'd you get the needles from? And where'd you get that steering wheel!!!? I want one :D

I don't like buying from anywhere outside the UK. Waiting 18 or more days is a nightmare. Makes me restless:lol:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
J

·
0 Posts
So off either of those models it'll fit mine? Nice. Just a disconnect the battery, prize front off, undo some screws jobby?

With the airbag in, are there any special things to do when replacing the wheel?

I have my doubts about things made in china. I find them not to last very long. Bulbs I'm not too sure about. But if its a few quid, then it's only a few quid isn't it. Give it a go.

I'd double check whether you can use the 130W or if you'll need more power. Don't wanna blow no fuses!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The bulbs you bought have been sent from China, only difference is a few quid has been added to the price. Trust me.

Yea, easy enough to replace the steering, nothing really to watch out for.

Get yourself a haynes manual, out of all the things Ive bought for the car, this has been the best....

J

·
0 Posts
Aye a will do. A had one for me 306. It was class like.

Cheers mate! Well give them a go! Are you gonna try the most powerful bulbs and use them on the road like lol?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts